Sunday 16 August 2015

Megan in wonderland!

Hi! I have actually managed to make a dress! I made the rather beautiful Megan dress from Tilly and the Buttons 'Love at First Stitch'. I have to say that I am really pleased with the end result.
I got in a bit of a muddle with the darts and managed to have them going different ways but with a quick unpick this was easily rectified! What would I do without one! Sadly, I have had one other lesson to learn from this project which I can't rectify with a quick unpick...always prewash fabric! This dress has gone from fitting comfortably to feeling slightly too fitted for my taste. However, as my first make I'm sure that I will still get plenty of wear out of it!

1 comment:

  1. I loves these trousers, I know how hard it is to make a really nice pair of fitted trousers, so well done ❤️

    ReplyDelete