Sunday 15 May 2016

Me Made May

This is my first Me Made May and I am so enjoying viewing everyone's amazing me made wardrobe as well as scrutinising my own! I'd say that I usually wear a me made item most days but certainly not all days. Thesefore my pledge was to wear a me made item each day.

So, we are half way through and I'm pleased to report that I have worn a me made item each day so far! Fingers crossed that I can keep it up.

It's been really useful to look at my me made wardrobe and spot some glaring gaps I have. Because of this I would like to focus my sewing in some new areas;

  • Sewing more plains!!
  • Making more tops
  • Developing my summer wardrobe (most of my sewing happened this winter)
  • Creating a selection of plain pencil skirts to wear some of my tops with larger silhouettes with.

    Are you taking part in Me Made May? Is it making you reflect on your own sewing plans?

    Happy stitching x

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment