Wednesday 1 June 2016

Me Made May...hooray

Horray! We have made it through Me Made May! This was my first Me Made May and I'm really pleased that I took part. Although at times, especially after a long day, I couldn't stand to take another picture overall I have loved it!

Here is an overview of my four weeks worth of outfits...

Most of all, I'm pleased about how it's encouraged me reflect on my wardrobe and it has definitely given me some new sewing goals!

-I need to make some more casual clothes (planning some Hudson pants!)

-More plains than patterns.

-More tops/t-shirts!

-I also need to develop more of a summer wardrobe (most of my sewing has taken place in the winter thus far).

Happy stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great collection you have created! I also have some of the same sewing goals, especially the more plains than patterns! The pretty patterned fabrics always catch my eye at the fabric or thrift store, but then I have such a time combining them with items already in my wardrobe. Also, I see such elegant clothing made from plain or textured fabrics on sewists on Instagram or blogs. Everything you've made is very cute and flattering on you, though. I also do more sewing in the winter and need more summer tops - I wear the few I've made over and over. I guess being indoors more just encourages me to get more sewing done in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm exactly the same Randi. It's hard to choose such a plain fabric where there are prints there!

      Delete